This is the reason Lee Je Hoon Mention 'Anarchist From Colony' as the Turning Point of His Career Journey

Iin

In His Recent Interview, Lee Je Hoon Mentioned 'Anarchist From Colony' as a Turning Point in His Career Journey. Curious as to What Complete Speaking?

Not long ago, handsome actor Lee Je Hoon took a photo shoot and an interview with Esquire magazine. On this occasion, he discussed a variety of interesting things including the project which he had starred in the past namely the film "Anarchist From Colony".

As you know, "Anarchist From Colony" is a film that aired in 2017. The film is based on a true story of the history of the struggle of the Korean people against the Japanese invaders. In this film Lee Je Hoon plays a Korean youth named Park Yeol.

In his interview, Lee Je Hoon explained that the film "Anarchist From Colony" was like a turning point in his career. That's why this film is very meaningful for him.

"I was lucky to meet a great director and have a role based on real life. I think 'Anarchist From Colony' is a turning point for me," said Lee Je Hoon.

"Before, I always checked my outer appearance. But when I was filming 'Anarchist From Colony', I stopped checking myself, whether I was rolling on the ground or covered in dust because my character was a better person to look rough and dirty. I thought that's why I asked to be treated harshly, "he explained.


The 35-year-old actor also revealed that he has recorded his own film ideas. He even wanted the idea to be passed on to the script writer.

"I have a lot of ideas. I have a few stories at the synopsis level, but I don't have anything that can be developed into a full screenplay. I'm not very talented at writing. So if I have the chance, I want to pass it on to a good screenwriter," he hoped .

"I wonder about how emotions and scenes will be portrayed through video. I used to like to do it alone, but I think it would be more meaningful if I could share it with someone and make it come back to life," he concluded.

Meanwhile, Lee Je Hoon will soon be starring in Netflix's new series entitled "Move To Heaven". In this series he acts as Sang Koo, a martial artist who has a cold personality.

(wk / eval)
Tags