Once 'Marahi' IU When Regarding Weight, These Fans Now Make Nangis

Iin

A Comment From One Fan On IU's Music Video Has Recently Become A Discussion Topic On Instiz Online Community Sites, Which Turns Out To Be Fans Who Are Already No Stranger Again.

Recently IU released a new single titled "Eight" in which he collaborated with Suga BTS (Bangtan Boys). The song successfully topped Melon's digital music chart and won the title Perfect All Kill.

Under the music video uploaded on YouTube, fans wrote many comments which generally contained their impressions. A comment from one of the fans on IU's music video has recently become a topic on the online community site Instiz.

Source: Instiz

"Wow ... hello, are these fans 'what do you mean gain weight?' I saw Jieun's 'Look Me Up' video, and she mentioned it! I'm so happy! I'm UAENA who always supports IU Haha! Since the concert in Busan, I've been going to the Palette, the dlwlrma concert tour, and the Busan Love Poem concert, hah. I'm very happy living in the IU era. Jieun, thank you for always letting us listen to good songs. I will always support you. "

Fans who wrote this commentary were apparently familiar among other fans. At one of IU's concerts at the end of 2017, the fans "scolded" IU who said that he gained weight by shouting loudly, "What do you mean 'gain weight'?"

"Heol. I hope you also come to the next concert in Busan," commented netizens on the Instiz website. "Ah, why am I crying ..." Another netizen said. "Woah, I'm touched," said another.

"Wow, I'm sure he'll love IU forever. He'll remember you forever," the netizen said. "What do you mean 'gain weight' !!!" other comments imitate it. "Wow, you're fine!" added another.
Tags