BLACKPINK Gives a leak about Comeback album and Reveals Jennie experiencing leg injury

Iin

Jennie revealed that the members gathered in the studio to prepare for their comeback. In addition, the 'Solo' singer also admitted that he injured his foot.

YG Entertainment has confirmed the BLACKPINK (Black Pink) comeback. The 4-member girl group will release a new album in June, which will be their comeback after more than a year.

On Saturday (9/5), Jennie gave a sweet surprise to fans by holding a live Instagram broadcast. Not alone, the 1996-born singer was accompanied by three other BLACKPINK members.

Here, Jennie revealed that the members gathered in the studio to prepare for their comeback. After greeting fans, he turned to his friends and asked, "Why are we in the studio today?" Rose, whose voice could be heard outside the frame happily answered, "For our music video meeting! This is news for our BLINK!"

Jennie said, "Yes, we are in the studio almost every day lately to prepare for our comeback." He continued by asking fans "You are curious about our (music video), right? We are also really curious."

Jisoo then gave fans a "leak" of their upcoming comeback song where he said, "I will explain our song for this (comeback)," before rising to his feet and expressing the song through interpretive dance. He added at the end, "And then Lisa dances like this." Jennie responded by laughing, "Really? Feeling like that? In my opinion ... no, it's not easy. I can't explain it."

Jennie also revealed during the broadcast that she had just suffered a leg injury. "Recently, during our break, I exercised a lot. Jisoo warned me not to overdo it, but one day, after completing Pilates, I felt it wasn't enough. I wanted to sweat again. So I started running on the treadmill that I just had. install at home. "

Turning to English, he laughed, "This is so stupid that I don't even know how to explain it. So basically, I ran, and yes, I tripped. By my own ankles. And now my ligaments are hurting a little."

Returning to Korean, he continued, "So I thought I would use a crutch for a while, but I did this live broadcast to let you know that you don't need to worry. It's been a few weeks, so I'm much better, and that will not affect a comeback at all. I still attend physical therapy every day. " He jokingly added in English, "I have an upcoming program next week, and if you see me limping a little, it would be better if you ignored it."

Get well soon, Jennie!
Tags