The King of Photo Shoot, Visual Sehun EXO Returns to Flood Praise for Netizens

Iin

A Post on the Pann Online Community Site Again Highlights Sehun's Cockiness. The post titled 'Sehun Handsome Crazy' That Contains One Black and White Photo Where Sehun Wearing Turleneck.

The handsome face of Sehun EXO has attracted a lot of attention since he was introduced to the public through EXO's debut teaser clips. He was only 18 years old and was admired by many people not only thanks to his handsome face but also the ability to dance.

A post on the Pann online community site again highlighted the beauty of Sehun. The post titled "Sehun Handsome Crazy" contains a black and white photograph in which Sehun was wearing a turleneck.

The netizen who published the post wrote how much he appreciated Sehun's visuals. This post also received quite a lot of attention and comments from other netizens.

Source: Pann

"Personally, I think the top EXO members who look the most handsome in real life are Suho and Sehun. They are very handsome. T-zone, their eyes, nose, lips and face are small."

"Ah seriously. When I went to their concert this time, it was the first time I saw Sehun so close ... I couldn't say a word ... I don't know why I'm speechless."

"My friend said he was like an exhibition statue. When he saw it, he lost his mind and said 'Damn! What's wrong with his face?' That's really funny. "

"People mock him by saying he has a protruding jaw, so I'm curious and find out about him. Damn, are you kidding? Who says he has a protruding jaw? His jaw is good and his face has everything, eyes, nose, lips, everything, even her eyelashes, she has a cool face. Damn, she's physical, her shoulders are wide, she has long legs and she's tall too. "

"I saw him closely during the last concert and somehow the faces of the men I met in the last 2 months all blurred and they all looked like (ugly) squid to me."

"What else can be said about Oh Sehun's appearance?"

"I went to their latest concert and there are no words needed when it comes to Oh Sehun. Wow ... so handsome ... Wow, handsome ... Wow ... You can say this repeatedly."
Tags