SNSD Seohyun Admits Regret Regarding Self-Treatment in the Past

Iin

In this interview with Esquire, Seohyun revealed that he felt he had found himself. He admitted, he used to do various types of work at the same time.

Recently Seohyun Girls' Generation underwent a photo shoot with Esquire magazine. In this photo shoot, the singer and actress born in 1991 carries a feminine, elegant and mature style.

In an interview with Esquire magazine, Seohyun revealed that he felt he had found himself. Recognized by the owner's full name Seo Joohyun, he used to do various types of work at the same time.

"In the past, I did all the things like musicals, acting, variety shows and concerts at the same time," said the star of the series "Time". "I hypnotized myself by saying, 'I can do this. I can do that too' but I realize it's not true."



Lihat postingan ini di Instagram

Sebuah kiriman dibagikan oleh seo ju hyun(seo hyun) (@seojuhyun_s) pada

Now, Seohyun realizes that he used to run too fast and now it's time he slowed down. "Looking back, I realized, 'I'm too hard on myself. I feel sorry for myself'. Now I think I should take a breath and go through everything slowly," said Seohyun.

"I regret it because I feel more relaxed now because I worked so hard at that time. Now I have built confidence in myself," said the singer who debuted as a member of Girls' Generation in 2007.

Seohyun herself is currently more preoccupied with activities in the acting world and has starred in a number of drama titles. Girls' Generation's youngest member also often gets offers of magazine shoots and performs at events organized by well-known brands.
Tags