Sexy in the Magazine, Johnny and Jaehyun NCT 127 Reveal Things to Be Enthusiastic

Iin

In This Interview With W Korea, Johnny And Jaehyun Reveal What Makes Them Continue To Survive And The Message They Want To Convey To Them During The Trainee Period.

Johnny and Jaehyun NCT 127 recently underwent a photo shoot and interview with W Korea magazine. This photo shoot was inspired by the film "Romeo and Juliet" where they were both asked about the characters in the film.

In this interview, Johnny revealed that the mother is an important figure whose existence is like a hero to him. While Jaehyun chose his grandmother, who not only always monitored each of her performances but also gave advice on life.

When asked what kept them going, Johnny chose fans, the members, and his family. "When I think about it, I think people really keep me going. My fans are the reason I do anything. My members are my friends who work with me for the same reason. My family members are my roots. Having a place to return is a completely different story. "My family reminds me that sometimes it's okay to stumble and I have a place to go back to," Johnny explained.

Jaehyun shared, "I can survive in trainees because I like music. The same is true now. I like our music, and I certainly get a lot of strength from fans who come to see our performance. One thing that has changed is that I used to rely on the people around me as 'crew.' Now, I'm trying to find the driving force in me. "

Official

The two were also asked what they would say to themselves if they could change the time back and return to their respective debut stages. Johnny replies, "Be confident. Even if you're not sure, try it all."

He added, "I don't know how it looks on the outside, but I think my mindset has changed a lot since then. I'm much more relaxed now. Because I repeatedly tell myself that I'm a cool and brave person, I think I'm can be very brave today. I don't know why I can only see my shortcomings at the time. Now instead of trying to fix my flaws, I think more about how to emphasize the skills I have. "

Jaehyun answered, "Do what you want, what you think is right, and what you enjoy. Even though I know that you will do well yourself, it's okay to face everything bolder."
Tags