Rain Celebrates 18 Years of Debut by Posting Older Videos, the Face Has Not Changed at All

Iin

Rain uploaded a post on Instagram to celebrate his 18 years of debut. The 1982-born singer distributed two old clips taken while she was on the 'Inkigayo' music program.

Today, Friday (4/24), Rain celebrates his 8th debut year. Actress Kim Tae Hee's husband began his career as a singer at the age of 18 at which time, he was still ruled by his first agency, JYP Entertainment.

On the same day, Rain posted a post on his Instagram @rain_oppa account to celebrate his 18 year debut. The 1982-born singer shared two old clips taken when he appeared on the "Inkigayo" music program in 2002.



View this post on Instagram

A post shared by RAIN♥ (@rain_oppa) on

These clips feature Rain in the "Inkigayo" backstage. The singer of "Rainism" looks cute in his uploaded video. But even though 18 years have passed, Rain's face then and now looks not much different.

"Thank you to all my fans who have supported me for so many years. Today marks 18 years since I first released my debut album. I still vividly remember leaving the small practice room to make my first appearance on April 24, 2002."



View this post on Instagram

A post shared by RAIN♥ (@rain_oppa) on
"On this special day, I want to share a hidden gem that I discovered right before this performance. Thank you very much to my Cloud family who have been with me since day one. I love you all!" Rain wrote.

Meanwhile throughout his 18-year career, Rain was not only active in music but also acting. The owner's real name Jung Ji Hoon has spawned a number of popular drama titles, one of which is "Full House" where he collided acting with Song Hye Kyo.
Tags