Kim Jung Hyun Expresses Love for Acting, open up to Own Writing

Iin

Kim Jung Hyun Recently Completed the Drama 'Crash Landing On You' Where He became the Second Male Lead and Successfully Made the Audience Fall crazy together with his Acting.

Kim Jung Hyun's photo shoot with ARENA magazine was released on Tuesday (21/4). within the interview session, the drama star "School 2017" expressed his love for the acting world that he's now in.

Kim Jung Hyun made a confession if, "Acting makes me a far better person". The actor who was born in 1990 then stressed the importance of filling his soul.

"I think it feels valuable when my acting touches people then comes back to me as feedback. That's why I became an actor. Sharing life like that creates me feel valuable," said Kim Jung Hyun.

"I'm brooding about how my life can affect people and what I can concede that relationship," continued Kim Jung Hyun. The drama actor "Welcome to Waikiki" then tells his experience within the theater team during highschool , which made him start dreaming about acting.


Source: ARENA

Interestingly, Kim Jung Hyun apparently made his own script. "I even wrote my very own script and made it into a play. it had been a story a few mother. That was the primary time I spent an extended time writing something," Kim Jung Hyun said.

Then does Kim Jung Hyun want to seem again within the current play? "The play goes from starting to end with great teamwork and since there's no camera, you'll only show stories through acting. If you've got the prospect , i would like to try to to it," concluded Kim Jung Hyun.

Meanwhile, Kim Jung Hyun recently completed the drama "Crash Landing On You" during which he became a male second lead and succeeded in making the audience fall crazy together with his acting. He will appear within the drama "Would you wish to possess Dinner Together" but only as a cameo. don't miss to observe ya.
Tags