SEVENTEEN Discusses Achievements, Activities During Self-Isolation, And Goals For Groups

Iin

Wonwoo, Mingyu, DK and Seungkwan Underwent a photograph Shoot at an equivalent time Interview with Cosmopolitan Korea Magazine. Here, the Foursome Discuss Various Things About the Group.

Recently, four members of SEVENTEEN (II) namely Wonwoo, Mingyu, DK and Seungkwan underwent a photograph shoot and an interview with Cosmopolitan Korea magazine. Here, they mention various things about the group.

SEVENTEEN is understood for producing music and participating in creating their own choreography. Now approaching the 5th anniversary, they hope to become more creative areas. Seungkwan explained that Wonwoo and Mingyu had shown an interest in video production, while he always considered the way to make SEVENTEEN video content more entertaining.

Mingyu added, "Instead of doing what we said, we planned and discussed this stuff (with the agency). That's why we allocated a full day for the meeting. The three folks talked tons , therefore the meeting began to require longer and more long."

Due to their many achievements including the recent first ranking on the Oricon weekly album chart with their second Japanese single titled "Fallin 'Flower", they explained that they might never feel unmoved to succeed in first place.

Mingyu explained, "We might feel unmoved if it had been something we did alone, but we will not feel it because this is often something our fans do for us. We exerting too, but we'll never feel unmoved because we feel thank those that made this achievement possible. "

Asked how they balanced each member's interests and their ambitions as a gaggle , Seungkwan shared, "I think I can receive love because I'm a SEVENTEEN member. There are things that i'd had best myself, but there are more things that are not I can roll in the hay if I'm not a part of SEVENTEEN. i feel it is vital to value the team and work harder at now . "

Wonwoo, Mingyu, DK, and Seungkwan shared what that they had done reception during the COVID-19 pandemic. DK said, "I spend time learning to play an instrument. albeit I even have tons of your time for myself, I'm usually with members, especially Jeonghan."

Mingyu shared, "I want to travel if I even have time, but because it's impossible, I practice dancing, learning foreign languages, drawing, and learning video production. I keep trying new things. I desire i'm left behind if I remain silent simply because I even have free time. It's amazing that we are all 13 like that. "

Wonwoo added that he was studying foreign languages and video productions like Mingyu, and Seungkwan explained that he was trying to tug his energy by going driving. Finally, the members express their thoughts about the group as they need to be remembered.

Mingyu said, "I hope SEVENTEEN remains an honest memory within the minds of individuals who know us and hear our songs. I hope they appear back on the day they visited watch the SEVENTEEN concert, brooding about how happy they're and the way they get energy through SEVENTEEN songs. "

Seungkwan added, "I want SEVENTEEN to be a gaggle that creates people wonder what quite shows or songs we'll bring them next."


Tags