Baekhyun EXO Confides About Uncertain Time and Fear of Singing After the Debut

Iin

Baekhyun was asked if he had experienced a time when he felt worse. The owner's full name, Byun Baekhyun, said that he was a child who was not confident and was afraid to sing.

Recently, EXO Baekhyun underwent a photo shoot as well as an interview with W Korea magazine. Here, the singer born in 1992 revealed that he is currently preparing a second solo album.

Baekhyun also revealed that in the past trainees, he and Chen, who were the most recent trainees compared to the others, had to catch up a lot. He was assisted by Kai while Chen was assisted by Sehun.

In this interview, Baekhyun was also asked if he had experienced periods where he felt worse. The owner's full name Byun Baekhyun said that he was an unconfirmed and afraid of singing.

"It happened at the beginning of our debut when we switched to 'Wolf' from 'MAMA'," said Baekhyun. "When our debut came true, we started receiving a lot of attention and my confident self suddenly lost confidence and was afraid to sing. I doubted myself and thought that my singing was strange.

"I started to become interested in vocalization and started to learn a lot about it. After a while, I started not to be too afraid of my singing and now I can predict what kind of sound I have when singing live. I will try to change it a bit and try the technique "If I like my notes in one song, I'll apply it to another song," he continued.

Earlier in his appearance on a radio show in 2013, Baekhyun revealed that he always wears a bracelet given to him by a staff member from the training team. The bracelet has the word 'fearless' (fearless) engraved in it.

Before their comeback, Baekhyun was afraid of what people would say about him and finally received the bracelet from the staff. The staff sister told him that he was originally someone who wasn't afraid and that he hoped that Baekhyun would return to being the fearless person he used to be.
Tags