Park Min Young and Seo Kang Joon Say Farewell, Here's the Rating 'When The Weather Is Fine'

Iin

Park Min Young and Seo Kang Joon Say Goodbye on the Last Day of 'When The Weather Is Fine'. Later this Drama Will Be Replaced With The 'Detective Model' Starring Lee Elijah.

 JTBC has aired the last episode "When The Weather Is Fine" on Tuesday (21/4) last night. The drama concludes with a happy ending story from the two main actors, namely Im Eun Seob (Seo Kang Joon) and Mok Hae Won (Park Min Young).

After experiencing various conflicts, Im Eun Seob and Mok Hae Won returned together. They live an ordinary life like a couple in general in a quiet countryside. Despite living in simplicity, both feel very happy and live life well.

On the same day, Park Min Young and Seo Kang Joon said their goodbyes after starring in this drama. They also revealed how he felt he could star in warm-up dramas like "When The Weather Is Fine".

"We started shooting dramas in winter, but that has changed to spring before I realize it. Because I have a lot of new experiences when shooting this drama, I don't think I can forget it," Park Min Young said.

"I feel confident on the set for working with good seniors and juniors. Thank you to the viewers who have given us support, and I sincerely hope that you will always be healthy and find happiness in ordinary everyday life," he added.

On the other hand, Seo Kang Joon also feels grateful to be able to star in this drama. "Winter days passed when many of our cast and crew worked hard to create a good project. Now it is time to say goodbye. I have many regrets and disappointments, but I will appreciate the time I spent in this warm village. , "Seo Kang Joon said.

"I thank Lee Do Woo, the author of the original work 'When The Weather Is Fine', the director, screenwriter and crew members who gave me the opportunity to play the role of Eun Seob, who is like the jewel of character. Thank you to the viewers who have "When The Weather Is Fine." I'll greet you again soon with a new project, "he concluded.

Meanwhile, the rating of the last episode "When The Weather Is Fine" experienced an increase from previous views of 2.7 percent. Later this drama will be replaced by "Model Detective" starring Lee Elijah.


Tags