Apink Choose Members With The Worst Clothing Styles And The Most Diligent Sports

Iin

Apink was a guest on the PowerFM SBS radio show 'Lee Joon's Youngstreet'. Here, Members Light Up Each Other About Each Other And Reveal Some Of Their Habits.

On Monday (4/20), Apink was a guest star on SBS PowerFM's radio show "Lee Joon's Youngstreet". Here, the members are frank about each other and express some of their habits.

When asked about the member with the worst fashion taste in the group, they chose Bomi. "All members have different tastes in terms of fashion style. Yoon Bomi is not actually a fashion violator, but recently his style is more on the loose and big ones."

In response, Bomi said, "I wouldn't call myself a fashion breaker, but I'm really not interested in fashion. I've been wearing gyerang hanbok (casual and modern versions of traditional Korean) for a long time when I go out. Very comfortable. I've been order more. Over the next 12 years I will give it to the members as gifts. "

Eun Ji then mentions who she thinks is the loudest member, who turns out to be Na Eun. "Son Na Eun has been getting noisy lately. We have sub-units in Apink, and Son Na Eun is part of a sub-group, so the tension isn't a joke. There are programs where they have to eat, but others have to control him."

Na Eun shyly admitted, "Yesterday I was very tired, honestly. But my mood improved after eating, so I was excited. I didn't know why I was like that. I was very surprised when I got home and watched the video (program). "

DJ Lee Joon remembers the moment he first spotted Apink and said, "Our promotion schedule did not collide, so I first met them in the '100 Points Out of 100' program. Their manager introduced them as a new group and told us to welcome them "So we did it. Because I'm also less than two years since debut, I'm also a rookie, so (I remember) feeling awkward when I greet them."

"At the end of the shoot, Jung Eun Ji gave me an A Pink CD, and even today, it's the longest signature CD on it. It was written like a letter, so I kept it safely in my house."
Tags