Ku Hye Sun Song Sen Kyo's 'Fate', Photos with Mother in the Last Post Make Nyesek

Eka P
Ku Hye Sun Song Sen Kyo's 'Fate', Photos with Mother in the Last Post Make Nyesek - Ku Hye Sun once displayed a picture together with her mother's figure and added a symbol of love to the fans getting emotional and providing support so that she would remain resilient about the news of divorce with Ahn Jae Hyun.

Ku Hye Sun once displayed a picture together with her mother's figure and added a symbol of love to the fans getting emotional and providing support so that she would remain resilient about the news of divorce with Ahn Jae Hyun.

Ku Hye Sun deleted two posts about Ahn Jae Hyun. Previously, Ku Hye Sun revealed that Ahn Jae Hyun wanted to divorce from her.

Not only that, Ku Hye Sun showed off the chat evidence of herself and Ahn Jae Hyun. With formal language, Ahn Jae Hyun hinted at getting divorced. He also refused to meet directly with Ku Hye Sun's mother.

"I think this will make your mother and I overwhelmed. Let's continue things according to plan and I will see your mother another time," said Ahn Jae Hyun. "Work is more important than my mother? How can you be so cruel?" replied Ku Hye Sun.

"I'll talk to your mother over the phone. I don't know what to say if I talk directly," replied Ahn Jae Hyun. "Meet him and apologize for the fact that you cannot keep the promise you made when we were married. Why is work so important. If work is more important than my mother, then I will not remain silent," said Ku Hye Sun.
View More on Instagram
Ku Hye Sun's curhatan made him feel the same way with Song Hye Kyo who is now divorced from Song Joong Ki. Just like Song Hye Kyo, fans also sympathize with Ku Hye Sun.

Ku Hye Sun's last post, which featured a picture of her and her mother and cute niece, Gunho, reaped a sad reaction. Many were shocked when Ku Hye Sun would follow in the footsteps of Hye Kyo to divorce.

"First Song Song Couple, now Ahn-Go, God I can't," said the netter. "You deleted the screenshot, I hope it wasn't because Ahn Jae Hyun was told to do it," the netter said. "Stay strong, I know that you are a beautiful woman and can get through it all," said another.



Source: wowkeren.com
Tags