Ku Hye Sun accused the agency of lying about agreeing to divorce from Ahn Jae Hyun

Eka P
Ku Hye Sun accused the agency of lying about agreeing to divorce from Ahn Jae Hyun - After Deleting Two Preliminary Posts, Ku Hye Sun Now Returns to Show The Latest Chat She Sent To Ahn Jae Hyun At The Same Time Signs Of Disagreement About The Agency Involvement In Divorce Issues.

After Deleting Two Preliminary Posts, Ku Hye Sun Now Returns to Show The Latest Chat She Sent To Ahn Jae Hyun At The Same Time Signs Of Disagreement About The Agency Involvement In Divorce Issues.

The news of Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun's divorce plans is still in the spotlight. After deleting the previous two posts, Ku Hye Sun has now uploaded the latest post.
"I was in a hurry to upload a post because I thought an official statement would be released soon. Although we are in the process of divorce, we have not agreed or signed anything. The official statement was made without consulting me. I pray that my family is protected," explained Ku Hye Sun.

He also uploaded another chat conversation with Ahn Jae Hyun. During the chat, Ku Hye Sun was disappointed with Ahn Jae Hyun's attitude and discussed the agency's involvement in their problem.

"Your call is still busy. I have met and talked to our agency's board of directors and I have been told that you told the CEO that I had read messages from you and the CEO was angry with me, and the trust I had in marriage and in the agency was broken," said Ku Hye Sun. "I don't think it's the right thing for the agency to deal with our divorce and they reveal that if I want, then my contract will be terminated and I think it's right for me to leave the agency."

"As soon as I leave, rumors that I'm divorced will circulate and I want to get divorced as soon as you want. But if I leave the agency and we get divorced, I won't be able to work so please send me money from our home in Yongin," Ku Hye continued. Sun. "Let's make an agreement with the lawyer and revise the divorce process. The reason remains the same as before, your heart has changed. Trust is broken and I will accept that fact. Speak honestly. Send me money."

Previously, HB Entertainment's agency had released a draft of Ku Hye Sun's official statement. The agency revealed that Ku Hyen Sun had agreed with Ahn Jae Hyun to divorce. In his statement, Ku Hye Sun apologized for spreading bad news about the divorce plan.

"Hello, this is Ku Hye Sun. First of all, I apologize profusely for bringing bad news to those who love me and have given me support. Ahn Jae Hyun and I agreed to end our marriage and we have begun the submission process. divorce suit and we submitted our lawsuit to Seoul Family Court in August 2019. We love each other and are happy, but we also understand that there is a distance between us and we hope to end this marriage happily before the distance widens and we think it will be good for us to This is our personal problem and we hope that there is no speculation or unnecessary misunderstanding. I will work hard to repay your love with the best projects and activities in the future. Thank you. Signed Ku Hye Sun, "wrote Ku Hye Sun .

The agency also briefly released an apology. "Because Ku Hye Sun did not write that their divorce was based on mutual agreement after discussing it seriously, and only said that she did not want to be separated, we felt we had to explain the process even though this was their personal problem. Because it was about their personal lives, we only "Hopefully, as an agency, no one will be hurt. We apologize for making many people worry," said the agency's statement.



Source: wowkeren.com
Tags