Ku Hye Sun Exposes Chat Ahn Jae Hyun Insisting on Divorce and 'Cruel' to Mother-in-Law?

Eka P
Ku Hye Sun Exposes Chat Ahn Jae Hyun Insisting on Divorce and 'Cruel' to Mother-in-Law? - Ku Hye Sun once expressed her resentment at Ahn Jae Hyun about the divorce plan and her attitude towards the mother. Through Chat, Khu Hye Sun Judges that Ahn Jae Hyun Doesn't Appreciate the Mother-in-Law.

Ku Hye Sun once expressed her resentment at Ahn Jae Hyun about the divorce plan and her attitude towards the mother.

Partner Ku Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun are known to always look romantic. But on Sunday (08/18/2019), Ku Hye Sun revealed that Ahn Jae Hyun wanted to divorce from her.

"After we lost our spark, my husband has changed his mind and wants to get divorced, and I want to stay married. (Next week, my husband's representative will release a news report, and I tell you that the news is completely untrue. I hope the truth will be revealed), "wrote Ku Hye Sun.

Not only that, the star of "You are Too Much" also uploaded a screenshot of the conversation with Ahn Jae Hyun. During the conversation, Ahn Jae Hyun used formal language while Ku Hye Sun responded curtly and concisely.

"I have told the staff of 'New Journey to the West' that next week I will release an official statement in the media about the divorce agreement that you gave me, three days ago and I am in the process of discussing it with the staff of 'New Journey to the West' "Ahn Jae Hyun said. "Not next week, depending on my mother's condition. For me, 'New Journey to the West' is no more important than my mother's condition," replied Ku Hye Sun.

"Everything is finished, all that's left is to sign the document, there's no point in meeting again. I will do it according to plan and after that only meet with him. I have also contacted your mother via telephone," explained Ahn Jae Hyun. "You said you would meet him. Call me when you meet. Like you persuaded him when you wanted to marry me, please persuade and take responsibility if you want to get a divorce. Filling in documents is not difficult," Ku Hye Sun replied.

Meanwhile, the second screenshot is cut off so that the contents of the initial conversation are unknown. Ku Hye Sun uploaded was only a matter of conversation about his frustration with Ahn Jae Hyun because he seemed to lack respect for his mother-in-law.

"I think this will make your mother and me overwhelmed. Let's continue things according to plan and I will meet your mother another time," Ahn Jae Hyun said. "Work is more important than my mother? How can you be so cruel?" replied Ku Hye Sun.

"I'll talk to your mother over the phone. I don't know what to say if I talk directly," replied Ahn Jae Hyun. "But you still have to be responsible. If you behave heartlessly like this, I will not just watch and stay quiet," said Ku Hye Sun.

Ku Hye Sun then told Ahn Jae Hyun to apologize to his mother. "Meet him and apologize for the fact that you cannot keep the promise you made when we were married. Why is work so important. If work is more important than my mother, then I will not remain silent," he said.




Source: wowkeren.com
Tags