Nam Tae Hyun finally wrote an apology letter after being accused of cheating

Eka P
Nam Tae Hyun finally wrote an apology letter after being accused of cheating - Nam Tae Hyun has written a letter of apology after being accused of cheating on her lover.

Nam Tae Hyun finally wrote an apology letter after being accused of cheating

On Friday (07/06) fans were shocked by Instagram posts Jang Jae In who accused Nam Tae Hyun of cheating on him.

The day after, now on the morning of Saturday (08/06) Nam Tae Hyun uploaded a handwritten letter through an Instagram account.

He wrote, "Hello, this is Nam Tae Hyun. I sincerely want to apologize to Jang Jae In and other women, who feel hurt because of the things that just happened. I also want to bow my head to apologize for hurting and disappointing my fans, who have supported and loved me. "
View more on Instagram
"Because everything happened to my carelessness, I will try to pay attention to the actions I have taken. Again, I'm sorry, "he wrote. (www.kpopchart.net)