Jang Jae In accuses Nam Tae Hyun of having an affair

Eka P
Jang Jae In accuses Nam Tae Hyun of having an affair - Jang Jae In's soloist recently reportedly accused his girlfriend Nam Tae Hyun of cheating on him.

Jang Jae In accuses Nam Tae Hyun of having an affair

According to reports circulating, Jang Jae In uploaded a number of posts on Instagram on Friday (07/06) at around 3:00 a.m. South Korea time.

In the post, Jang Jae In uploaded a screenshot of Nam Tae Hyun's conversation with a woman on KakaoTalk, as well as Jang Jae In's conversation with the woman in DM Instagram.

In KakaoTalk's conversation, the woman questions Nam Tae Hyun's relationship with Jang Jae In and says that he will only date if Nam Tae Hyun has broken up with Jang Jae In.

While in the DM Instagram conversation, the woman sent her conversation with Nam Tae Hyun on KakaoTalk and apologized to Jang Jae In. He claimed he would never have anything to do with Nam Tae Hyun if from the beginning he knew Nam Tae Hyun was still dating Jang Jae In.

While uploading the screenshot, Jang Jae In wrote:

"1. We just know each other but you decide yourself to announce our relationship to the public, put me and the agency in a difficult situation. If you want to live like this, you should keep the secret of our relationship, but now I realize that you did it on purpose because of something like this. "

"To Nam Tae Hyun and especially fans of Nam Tae Hyun, stop sending DM and nasty comments. The other woman must have let this go, but I refused to see another woman be a victim. I don't expect you to be aware, but at least you have to think logically. "

"2. This man (Nam Tae Hyun) is the person who told me that the 'Studio Vibes' program has forced us to admit that we were previously connected. He was worried that his image would be destroyed if he continued not to keep his promise, so I agreed that we should pretend. "

"3. To the staff of 'Studio Vibes', I am very sorry for leaving the chat group and disconnecting from all of you. That person doesn't like me to connect with other people, especially the chat group 'Studio Vibes', so I decided to leave. "

"I write this for myself. It seems like he thinks that other people also live a life like him. I feel guilty because I even stay away from good people, "he wrote.

Although now the post has been deleted, on his Instagram account profile Jang Jae In wrote, "All rumors about you are true. I know it's not just 'one'. Thank you for letting me speak. Don't let any man control you. That is all."

For now there is still no official statement from Nam Tae Hyun regarding Jang Jae In's posting on Instagram. (www.kpopchart.net)