Chungha Reveals Details and Release Schedule for the Latest Album in June

Eka P
Chungha Reveals Details and Release Schedule for the Latest Album in June - Chungha finally gave details and schedule for the release of her latest album in June.

Chungha Reveals Details and Release Schedule for the Latest Album in June

On Friday (07/06), MNH Entertainment's agency announced, "Chungha plans to release a new album on June 24, marking her first comeback after five months ago released 'Gotta Go'."

In addition, Chungha also thanked his fans, as he was celebrating the anniversary of his second solo debut since his debut on June 7, 2017.

Chungha said, "Thank you to the fans because thanks to your second debut birthday this can happen, and I definitely won't be able to forget it. I will continue to work hard in the future, so that we can continue to make happy memories for a long time. "

"Thank you to all who have supported me and continue to pay attention to me until now. I also want to ask you to listen and love my new song, which will be released soon, "concluded the idol. (www.kpopchart.net)