Han Seo Hee Finally Opens Votes on B.I and YG Entertainment

Eka P
Han Seo Hee Finally Opens Votes on B.I and YG Entertainment - Han Seo Hee finally gave his statement regarding B.I and the YG Entertainment agency.

Han Seo Hee finally gave his statement regarding B.I and the YG Entertainment agency.

On Thursday (13/06), MBC's News Desk news program contacted a woman referred to as "Han YG Former Trainee" who is none other than Han Seo Hee.

When Han Seo Hee was asked if he got a lawyer from YG Entertainment and Yang Hyun Suk forced him to change his testimony, he replied, "I will say it later, but it really is what you think. Is not it?"

When the reporter asked Han Seo Hee to clarify his statement, he again said, "There is nothing to say. Honestly, you know already. "

He then added, "What is mentioned in the article is true. I can be scolded by him (Yang Hyun Suk). I can't say anything. From now on I will change my number. "

Previously Han Seo Hee was mentioned as a suspect "A" who allegedly changed his testimony regarding the B.I drug case after being forced by Yang Hyun Suk. (www.kpopchart.net)