Past Post Han Seo Hee Turns Out To Be Addressed For B.I and YG Entertainment?

Eka P
Past Post Han Seo Hee Turns Out To Be Addressed For B.I and YG Entertainment? - Han Seo Hee's post in the past is back in the spotlight of netizens.

Han Seo Hee's post in the past is back in the spotlight of netizens.

Previously, Han Seo Hee was called a 'A' suspect involved in the B.I. drug case.

When contacted by the 'News Desk' program, Han Seo Hee confirmed the news that Yang Hyun Suk had forced him to change his testimony about B.I.

Netizens then highlighted Han Seo Hee's Instagram posts in 2016. In this post Han Seo Hee claimed to refuse to disclose the agency's secrets to the public, because he was afraid.

As he wrote, "Oh, you know right? Actually I keep a lot of agency secrets. The reporter kept forcing me to disclose it to the public, but I refused them because I was very scared of you. "

"I should have said that for a long time. I also believe in you. Why do you think I went there that night? You also know right? "He wrote.

After re-reading the article, many Korean netizens suspected that the post was intended for the case with him and B.I in 2016 and the agency in question was YG Entertainment. (www.kpopchart.net)

Han Seo Hee's post in the past is back in the spotlight of netizens.