Jeon Somi opens up about relations with JYP and debut in the middle of the YG scandal

Eka P
Jeon Somi opens up about relations with JYP and debut in the middle of the YG scandal - Jeon Somi gave a statement about her relationship with JYP Entertainment's agency and the scandal that was befalling YG Entertainment.

Jeon Somi gave a statement about her relationship with JYP Entertainment's agency and the scandal that was befalling YG Entertainment.

Before releasing the music video and debut single titled 'Birthday', on Thursday (13/06) Jeon Somi held her debut showcase.

Even though it didn't show its debut song at the showcase, Jeon Somi answered various questions raised by the media crew.

One reporter asked about the relationship between Jeon Somi and her former agency, JYP Entertainment. Jeon Somi replied, "There is absolutely no dispute between us and we support each other when I leave the agency. I still support JYP, and I think JYP will also continue to support me. "

Besides that, Jeon Somi also talked about his new agency, "I moved from JYP Entertainment to the sub-label of YG Entertainment, The Black Label. The style of production and music are different. "

When alluded to the scandal that was befalling YG Entertainment's agency, Jeon Somi said, "I did not falter at all and continued working hard to prepare myself in my own way," he concluded.

Have you watched the debut music video from Jeon Somi? (www.kpopchart.net)