The French photographer who accused BTS of doing plagiarism is now pulling back his words

Eka P
The French photographer who accused BTS of doing plagiarism is now pulling back his words - Previously, French Photographer Named Bernard Faucon accused "Blood, Sweat & Tears" and BTS 'Young Forever' of the results of his work.

Previously, French Photographer Named Bernard Faucon accused "Blood, Sweat & Tears" and BTS 'Young Forever' of the results of his work.

French photographer named Bernard Faucon accused Bangtan Boys of plagiarizing his work. He pointed out that the concepts of "Blood, Sweat & Tears" and "Young Forever" are imitations of his work.
Bernard Faucon claims that the two works of BTS are plagiarism from his work entitled "Les Grandes Vancances". He also accused BTS of getting an idea for their album series from his photography project, "The Most Beautiful Day of My Youth".

According to Bernard Faucon 's agency, their party has sent a letter to BigHit Entertainment, a BTS agency, where they demand apologies and losses. But BigHit denied the similarity between the work of Bernard Faucon and BTS.

On April 18, Bernard Faucon released the following statement:

The French photographer who accused BTS of doing plagiarism is now pulling back his words
Allkpop

"I found the BTS album 'The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever' long after it was published, and immediately felt the same inspiration with my old photography series, 'Summer Camp'.

Since long ago, my photos used mannequins. My 'Live Chambers' or 'Scriptures' inspire stage directors, designers, writers and other artists around the world.

Inspiration and interpretation are always the center of creation and art. I am sure that inspiring various areas of art and culture is inherent in every deep and sensitive work of art.

As I always say, I consider this possible to be inspired by my work as a tribute and obviously not plagiarism or copyright infringement.

I like BTS, this album is beautiful, I feel honored to know that 40 years later, my photos still inspire young artists today.

Paris, April 18 2019. Bernard Faucon. "


Source: wowkeren.com
Tags