Kim Chung Ha Reveals Being A Solo Singer And Claims To Be Missing A Child's Home

Eka P
Kim Chung Ha Reveals Being A Solo Singer And Claims To Be Missing A Child's Home - Kim Chung Ha Who Participates in Vietnamese Music Events Talks About Many Things Including the Experience of Being a Solo Singer After an IOI Contract

Kim Chung Ha Who Participates in Vietnamese Music Events Talks About Many Things Including the Experience of Being a Solo Singer After an IOI Contract

On Friday (3/29), Kim Chung Ha participated in the Vietnam chart program "V Heartbeat Live" at the Hoa Binh Theater in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. "V Heartbeat" is a weekly and monthly project from "The Gateway to Asia" which is part of a music chart created by Naver and the Vietnamese government.

Chung Ha, who previously held a concert in Taiwan, immediately drove to Vietnam to participate in the event interview. In his interview, Chung Ha talked about many things including the experience of being a solo singer after the contract with IOI was finished.

"This is my first time visiting Vietnam," Chung Ha laughed. "I did promotions abroad as a member of I.O.I, I remember being protected by a manager. But after debuting as a solo artist, I boarded the plane quietly."

"Arriving in Vietnam after my solo debut, so many people were waiting for me to take photos, so I felt grateful," Chung Ha continued. "This is also my second trip to Taiwan. It was a difficult schedule, but the fans welcomed me more and I did not feel tired while on stage."

In addition, Chung Ha also talked about his appearance at the "2019 SXSW Music Festival" music festival held in Texas on March 13. Chung Ha said he was very happy to be back in Texas after 10 years leaving the country.

As is known that this 1995-born singer once lived in Dallas, Texas. Chung Ha lived and spent childhood in the country for 7 years and then returned to Korea to begin his career as a singer.

"I visited Texas for the first time in 10 years and performed there, I remember local fans dancing with me," the singer said. Chung Ha also added that he met with members of his family who currently live in Texas and said he wanted to return to Texas at any time.

In addition, Chung Ha also leaked about his future plans. In the interview, the singer of "Roller Coaster" admitted that he was in the preparation stage to release a new album.

"I always release new songs in the summer. This summer, I'm also preparing to release a new album, "Chung Ha said." My goal for 2019 is to meet fans through more shows, see it again with new appearances and good songs such as successful promotions in 2018. "


Source: wowkeren.com
Tags