Chen Turns Out Singing Live for 6 Hours While Shooting 'Beautiful Goodbye' MV, What For?

Eka P
Chen Turns Out Singing Live for 6 Hours While Shooting 'Beautiful Goodbye' MV, What For? - If Generally Singers Do Lip-Sync When Shooting a MV, So It Is Not the Case With Chen Who Chooses To Sing Live.

If Generally Singers Do Lip-Sync When Shooting a MV, So It Is Not the Case With Chen Who Chooses To Sing Live.

Chen EXO officially debuted as a solo singer by releasing his first mini album titled "April, and a Flower". The mini album released on Monday (1/4) yesterday contained six tracks including the main song, "Beautiful Goodbye".

"Beautiful Goodbye" was released through the beginning of the physical album "April, and a Flower", which was on the night of April 1, local time. Speaking of album preparation, Chen apparently had an interesting story while filming the "Beautiful Goodbye" MV.

If most singers do lip-sync while filming the MV, then that's not the case with Chen. The 1992-born singer chose to sing live for 6 hours while filming the MV "Beautiful Goodbye".

"When I was shooting EXO's music video, I focused on the choreography of the members but because this song was a ballad song, it was difficult to express my emotions in detail," Chen said. Live singing then became the choice of the owner of Kim Jongdae's real name.

"I really sing it personally," Chen continued. "I was lip-sync but I thought I wouldn't be able to show my emotions well. That's why I sang it live.

Meanwhile, the title track "Beautiful Goodbye" achieved excellent results on the music chart. Until this news was written, the song still ranked first on the Melon real time music chart followed by "Four Seasons" from Tae Yeon.


Source: wowkeren.com
Tags