'Infinite Challenge' member Surprise Fans With Sweet Reunion After One Year

Eka P
'Infinite Challenge' member Surprise Fans With Sweet Reunion After One Year - Yoo Jae Seok, Yang Se Hyung and a number of other 'Infinite Challenge' members held proper reunions on the anniversary of their event.

Yoo Jae Seok, Yang Se Hyung and a number of other 'Infinite Challenge' members held proper reunions on the anniversary of their event.

The members of "Infinite Challenge" held a reunion on Sunday (31/3), to coincide with the anniversary of the end of the event. They also surprised fans with live broadcasts using the event's official Instagram account.

Yoo Jae Seok starts the broadcast by saying that time passes very quickly. "I don't know how time can pass so quickly. It's been a year. I want to greet people through live broadcasts because we've gathered," said Yoo Jae Seok.

"When saying goodbye to March 31 last year, I thought 'We might be able to say hello again at the earliest in six or seven months," he said. "But tomorrow is April Fool's Day and it's been a day since the one-year anniversary of the event ended."

Jung Hyung Don and Noh Hong Chul who were unable to attend sent greetings via video. "Unfortunately I can't attend (reunion) because it's currently shooting. I hope you make good memories even though it's a short time, and I hope you guys have fun."

"Just like (he did it) in the past, Hyung Don always sent texts when he was very drunk," said Yoo Jae Seok. "The next day, he will send me another text to explain that he was very drunk the night before."

"I'm excited. I think it's been five years, I dare say those words," Noh Hong Chul said. He then chanted "Infinite Challenge", as did the members during the event.

"For me personally, March 31 is a special day. It was the day I was born in this world," said Noh Hong Chul. "I also greeted via video because I'm in Japan now."

"I just want to say one thing. I'm really sorry," Noh Hong Chul said. "This is a harsh world, but I hope you are filled with enthusiasm in challenging yourself. For viewers and members, stay strong."

"I really hope I can meet you again as soon as possible. I hope it can happen this year," Yoo Jae Seok hoped. "Isn't Yang Se Hyung and Jo Se Ho not getting the opportunity to participate in music festivals?"

"There are many people around me who ask when 'Infinite Challenge' will return. And I'm just grateful that there are many people waiting for it," explained Yoo Jae Seok. "If viewers keep waiting for us, of course we will come back. We don't know when that will happen, but we will try it."


Source: wowkeren.com