Go Jun Hee doesn't accept being rumored to be a woman calling Seungri and ready to take the legal path

Eka P
Go Jun Hee doesn't accept being rumored to be a woman calling Seungri and ready to take the legal path - Go Jun Hee Allegedly The Woman Called Seungri To Entertain Foreign Investors And Called Bitch By Choi Jong Hoon. Check out the statement released via Instagram.

Go Jun Hee Allegedly The Woman Called Seungri To Entertain Foreign Investors And Called Bitch By Choi Jong Hoon.

Not long ago, SBS broadcast coverage about the Burning Sun scandal through the "Unanswered Questions" documentary program. They reported that Seungri used his birthday party in 2015 to entertain foreign investors from Japan.

Revealed a conversation between Seungri, Jung Joon Young and Choi Jong Hoon in group chat. Seungri mentioned about party preparation, while Jung Joon Young mentioned women. Choi Jong Hoon tells that actress A is in New York and calls him a bitch. There was speculation that the actress Seungri and his friends in the chat group meant was Go Jun Hee.

Go Jun Hee immediately denied the allegations by commenting on Instagram. Monday (1/4), the drama star OCN "Possessed" reiterated that she was not a woman calling Seungri by releasing a statement on Instagram. Here are the contents:

"Hello. This is Go Jun Hee. I have a lot to say about the current situation, and my head is full of so many thoughts. I can't stay silent about the recent rumors that are unfounded about me that hurt families and fans who I love it, so I write this carefully. "

"Two weeks ago after the broadcast of 'Unanswered Questions', I received many calls from acquaintances who saw my name in related search results. But because this was totally unrelated to me, I convinced those who contacted me and did not respond to any speculation. every day, and obviously not true, I become the person associated with the situation (in the public eye). "

"Including what some media have reported, I want to state clearly that I have nothing to do with what the rumor said."

"Seungri was the person I knew while working in the same industry, and because we were both under YG Entertainment, I couldn't say that I didn't know him. However, it was completely wrong that I attended Seungri's business meeting and entertained them, asked to attend, or be involved in any situation in this matter. "

"I feel frustrated and really want to ask if the actress they call in the KakaoTalk chat group is actually me, and if so, why do they call me. If not, I want to ask why they didn't speak up when I was called this actress."

"In the end, regardless of intention and truth, I became the center of this rumor and became a victim in this situation, which is very embarrassing for an actress. It is sad that the focus is on victims, who are criticized and consumed as gossip, rather than perpetrators relevant."

"I decided that I could not let go of this because of the pain that my family loved because of 'XXX speculation' and I revealed my position now."

"Not as an actress, but as a human and a woman, I feel great disappointment and misery in the media and netizens who spread false information as if it were true, and would take legal action without mercy on those who spread illegally or reproduce false information about me . "

"I pray that I will be proven innocent through future prosecutors' investigations. I apologize for making everyone concerned. Thank you and I apologize to everyone who supports and trusts me throughout unreasonable speculation. Go Jun Hee."


Source: wowkeren.com