Yoona SNSD Nicknamed the Queen of Variety Show after Confirmed as Special MC at 'My Ugly Duckling'

Eka P
Yoona SNSD Nicknamed the Queen of Variety Show after Confirmed as Special MC at 'My Ugly Duckling' - Yoona's Episode in 'My Ugly Duckling' Plans to be Launched on March 24th.

Yoona's Episode in 'My Ugly Duckling' Plans to be Launched on March 24th.

Beautiful singer and actress Yoona was recently confirmed to be a special MC on the SBS program, "My Ugly Duckling". This was confirmed by SBS on Wednesday (3/13).

"Yoona is currently participating as a special MC at 'My Ugly Duckling'," said the SBS representative. "The episode featuring him as a guest star is scheduled to air on March 24."

This also marks the first appearance of the members of Girls' Generation on variety shows after less than one year. Last time, he appeared in "Hyori's Bed & Breakfast" last May 2018.

After hearing this news, fans became very enthusiastic. They also couldn't wait to watch Yoona at the event.

"I don't know about the TV show. I hope it's not boring, I only know that Yoona is a variety show queen," wrote a netter. "Yoona is the most talented female artist and the best," added the other netter. "Yoona !!! Queen of variety shows, I can't wait," said another nun. "Yoona is very good when appearing on variety shows. She is a multitalented queen. She is also amazing in 'Hyory Homestay Season 2, even though Season 2 has spread to China. The effect is not playing games," concluded the other netters.

Meanwhile, recently Yoona was preoccupied with filming for her new film "Exit". In this film, he collided acting with handsome actor Jo Jung Suk.

Source: wowkeren.com
Tags