Park Bom claims innocence at the past drug scandal + talks opportunity of a 2NE1 reunion

Eka P
Park Bom claims innocence at the past drug scandal + talks opportunity of a 2NE1 reunion - Park Bom spread out approximately her past drug scandal, 2NE1, and extra. 

Park Bom spread out approximately her past drug scandal, 2NE1, and extra.

During the exhibit for her new album 'Spring' on March 13, Park Bom spoke up about the past drug scandal. She stated, "I desired to brazenly communicate approximately this. I've been tested once more and I consider I'm innocent as it turned into no longer investigated any similarly. I consumed the drug foreign places with a proper prescription for remedy purposes. However, I am sorry for inflicting controversy with my lack of know-how of home laws."

Scott, the CEO of Park Bom's organization, stepped onto the level himself and also emphasized Park Bom's innocence. He stated, "First of all, the medication prescribed for Park Bom is a drug accepted with the aid of the FDA. That remedy is generally used for remedy within the U.S. She did inform me each day that she felt sorry for no longer knowing the legal guidelines in Korea and bringing in the drug."

The CEO introduced, "She will not make the equal mistake again. She's nevertheless going to the health facility once a month to get hold of remedy. She has located medication in substitute in Korea and is continuously in remedy."

Park Bom additionally expressed the desire for a 2NE1 reunion. She said, "The members are running tough at their individual positions. I want us to get again collectively if given or allowed an possibility."

Source: allkpop.com
Tags