ORIGINAL CONTENT: My thoughts on the Seungri & Joonyoung scandal

Eka P
ORIGINAL CONTENT: My thoughts on the Seungri & Joonyoung scandal - "We should have 0 tolerance for sexual harassment, despite the fact that the offender is a person you respect." - Ana  Navarro.

"We should have 0 tolerance for sexual harassment, despite the fact that the offender is a person you respect." - Ana  Navarro.

Lets begin with the Seungri scandal because that happened first. The fundamental explanation, Seungri of BIGBANG become accused of hiring prostitutes to  entertain traders. I don't clearly recognise how to provide an explanation for. You might need to check out other articles for greater details if you haven't heard about it, but, Im sure absolutely everyone has.

My mind, in the beginning I clearly did not trust it, I like different VIPs thought this was to cowl up for the SOPA scandal which had happened some days before this, as I were informed. As more and more started to drop, I really commenced to think Seungri did try this.

And of course, the reporter had made an awesome preference no longer to send it to the police. I will admit, I became very disenchanted through this. I clearly don't suppose all and sundry noticed this coming. Seungri had this ideal squeaky clean picture. Before this complete element, you could even say he turned into a terrific boy.

As a notably new KPOP fan (I began listening remaining August), I actually concept stuff like this would not happen, I concept this changed into most effective a problem in America. I began reading on cases like G.NA's and Jang Ja Yeon's.

And Seungri simply wasn't the primary member of BIGBANG to be investigated in widespread.

My thoughts at the Jung Joon Young scandal.

I become very disgusted. That he raped and filmed women without their consent. And this in reality really helped open my eyes on the Seungri factor. They are pals, if he did this, and admitted to it and stated he failed to see whatever wrong with it (at the time or... I do not know, I didn't trouble to examine his apology due to the fact heck, it probable wasn't even honest), it would not be a marvel to me.

I became very angry, and in standard, I started out to get a awful image of the KPOP Industry. These are just the things which have been found out, god knows what number of celebrities clearly do that behind our backs.

Finally, as for punishments, I simply consider they need to be sentenced to jail as it's far. They should not take delivery of the option to pay a first-class because as celebrities, they could without problems pay that.

To sum up, this complete article I wrote that probably would not even count because it's my opinions and no longer a few tea I observed at the internet, I simply do not know what to think about Jung Joon Young and Seungri. And well, it really is it. -Minty

Source: allkpop.com
Tags