Minnie G (I) -DLE Flooded Praise After Uploading Sara Bareilles 'Gravity' Cover Video

Eka P
Minnie G (I) -DLE Flooded Praise After Uploading Sara Bareilles 'Gravity' Cover Video - Minnie (G) I-DLE Just Shows to the World the Extraordinary Vocational Ability.

Minnie (G) I-DLE Just Shows to the World the Extraordinary Vocational Ability.

G (I) -DLE lately is getting public attention. How not, Cube Entertainment's group is considered to carry a unique concept that is strong and different from the others. Each of the G (I) -DLE members also has different characters.

This time it was the turn of one of the members of G (I) -DLE, Minnie who got the public spotlight. The Thai singer impressed the public with his extraordinary vocal abilities while singing a song belonging to Sara Bareilles "Gravity."

In the video uploaded on Cube Entertainment's official Youtube channel, Minnie sits while playing a classical piano. The 1997-born singer looked sad using a white knee-length dress and sang "Gravity" with good emotions.

In that beautiful dimly lit room, Minnie sings "Gravity" with deep emotions so that listeners can feel their sincerity. He also showed pronunciation of English and extraordinary tone control in the video.


Seeing Minni's deep emotions in singing the song, it was not surprising if she was flooded with lots of praise from the netter. The Netter claimed to be surprised by the vocal playing ability of the vocalist G (I) -DLE, even some of them said that Minnie had a pure voice and character.

"Minnie just debuted last year and she is one of the best vocalists on KPOP, you just realized it when someone singing makes you cry," said one netter. "Minnie has something special that is magical in her voice, like Lee Changsub. I like their voices, it's very soothing, "continued the netter.

"I'm sure Minnie is very talented, she can play the piano, sing, write songs and the list will continue," said the other netters. "Wow, this is a good cover, I'm surprised! "His voice is very beautiful and his English is also very good!" Added Netter.

Meanwhile G (I) -DLE itself is busy with the promotion of their comeback album titled "I MADE". In this song Yuqi cs will appear on several music shows by presenting their main song titled "Senorita."

Source: wowkeren.com
Tags