Girls' Generation Yuri's brother responds to accusations that he is part of Jung Joon Young's institution chat

Eka P
Girls' Generation Yuri's brother responds to accusations that he is part of Jung Joon Young's institution chat - Kwon Hyuk Jun, the older brother ofGirls' Generation's Yuri, is claiming innocence at the issues involving Jung Joon Young. 

Kwon Hyuk Jun, the older brother ofGirls' Generation's Yuri, is claiming innocence at the issues involving Jung Joon Young.

On top of the reports by means of SBS, media outlet Dispatch found out extra of the stunning messages in Jung Joon Young's group chat. The members of the group chat covered Jung Joon Young, Big Bang's Seungri, singer 'C,' 'K,' 'H,' 'Y,' and 'G.'

Dispatch claimed that 'G' is the older brother of a girl organization member. Based on the document, netizens assumed that Kwon Hyuk Jun, who is known to be close buddies with Jung Joon Young, is man or woman 'G.'

In the past, Kwon Hyuk Jun seemed on MBC's 'I Live Alone' as Jung Joon Young's near buddy.

Netizens visited Kwon Hyuk Jun's Instagram and left remarks of complaint. In reaction, he firmly denied the rumors and said,

"Hello, you who're hiding at the back of an anonymous account. I am nicely collaborating in all of the investigations. It's now not as much as you to determine if I can stand firmly or no longer with the sins I've committed. I changed into simplest blanketed inside the paintings-related KakaoTalk at some point of the hole of Milddang Pocha. I do not know whatever about the prostitution allegations or different reports. Why do not you come ahead, display your identity and communicate to me."

He also delivered worries approximately his superstar sister. Kwon Hyuk Jun stated, "I am so sorry to Yuri's fans. It occurred goodbye ago. I were given too at ease. I will appearance again at myself extra."




Source: allkpop.com
Tags