Yoo Ah In No Regret by Deciding to Quit School

Eka P
Yoo Ah In No Regret by Deciding to Quit School - Through the KBS1 program "Do Ohl & Ah In Go In All Direction," actor Yoo Ah In spoke honestly about his education.


The topic of the February 2 episode of the program is the current condition of the education system in Korea. Including many students who use private education to get into three well-known universities called "SKY."

Yoo Ah In, who was one of the presenters, dropped out of school when he was in high school. When asked what education he received from his parents, Yoo Ah In replied, "I was close to my parents, and we talked a lot about various things.

But then I became a rebel and I came to Seoul. Suddenly I changed my career plan and told them that I would be an actor. They do not give approval or protest, they just forcefully ask about my personal opinion and then let me be free. "

Yoo Ah In added, "I consider it lucky that I have the desire to quit school early. I have the courage to try to plan another life and carelessly put myself in it.

Because I do that, I can change every moment I face in life as an opportunity for my personal education. "

"Since I debuted at a young age, I played characters who were my peers. I will think hard about character, do research, and investigate the world in which they live. It's not something that will happen if you only enter SKY university. "

Yoo Ah In was also asked what education she wanted to give to her child if she became a father in the future. He replied, "I don't think education is only an adult who teaches children or parents who teach their sons or daughters.

I want to make it so that they can take wisdom in life from times when they share their thoughts with many people, and can inspire them ”
Tags