Joo Won Officially Completes Military Obligation

Eka P
Joo Won Officially Completes Military Obligation - On February 5, at the time of the Seollal (Chinese New Year) holiday celebration, Joo Won officially completed his 21-month military service.


Speaking to fans at the location he completed his assignment, Joo Won said, "I have completed my military service, which can be seen long or short depending on how you look at it. It was a meaningful time filled with new experiences, and everyone took care of me like family. Thanks to them, I'm really happy. "

Joo Won added that he received many letters from fans "I really miss my fans. More than anything, I want to act in a great drama. I haven't chosen the next project. "

For a girl group that helped her through difficult times, Joo Won mentioned BLACKPINK. He said, "I saw that all the celebrities who left the military got this question.

So I thought about it. There are many. At headquarters, this is not just girl groups, but TV that picks us up. But among girl groups, BLACKPINK is my favorite. Other Girl Groups also helped a lot. I hope girl group members will continue to do promotions for us. "
Tags