Hoya Announces Military Mandatory Date on February 7

Eka P
Hoya Announces Military Mandatory Date on February 7 - On February 5, former INFINITE member Hoya greeted fans through fancafe.


In a handwritten letter, Hoya suddenly delivered the news about his military registration, which would arrive soon, namely the next two days, on February 7th.

"Hello, this is Hoya. A full month has passed in 2019, and now the Lunar New Year holiday.
Do you have a good Chinese New Year?

9 long years have passed since I debuted. Isn't time gone so fast? The age of my twenty is filled with so much love from fans, so I can't describe the age of my twenty without mentioning my fans.

I'm really happy because of HOLY. I really thank you all the fans for giving me so many memories that I will never forget for the rest of my life.

Actually, I wrote this letter to convey a little news suddenly. I will register after the Chinese New Year holiday ends.

I am very sorry to deliver the news with such short notice, to HOLY who might be surprised. However, because it is a Korean citizen's obligation, I will spend time well as a time for me to become an adult.

I hope you all wait for me while spending happy days. I'll be back healthy. "
Tags