Lay EXO Reveals the Ranks Given by SM Entertainment for its Appearance - Lay EXO revealed that SM Entertainment ranked according to their appearance.
According to a report by Asia Today on February 12, Lay recalled the days when he became a trainee, when he saw a recent 'Produce 101' show in China and said, "The agency assessed the appearance of trainees and I received a C rating."
He continued, "There were 2 trainees who received D rank. In physical appearance, I was fourth from the last at that time.
I worked harder when I was a trainee because I received rank C, and that was an opportunity for me to look back on myself. "
According to a report by Asia Today on February 12, Lay recalled the days when he became a trainee, when he saw a recent 'Produce 101' show in China and said, "The agency assessed the appearance of trainees and I received a C rating."
He continued, "There were 2 trainees who received D rank. In physical appearance, I was fourth from the last at that time.
I worked harder when I was a trainee because I received rank C, and that was an opportunity for me to look back on myself. "
