Lucas NCT and Yuqi (G) I-DLE Become Members of the Chinese Version of the Seventh Season - Lucas NCT and Yuqi (G) I-DLE have become permanent members in the seventh season of "Keep Running," the Chinese version of "Running Man."
On February 11, the program announced through the Weibo official account, "Zheng Kai, Zhu Yawen, Angelababy, Li Chen, Ian Wang, Lucas NCT, and Yuqi (G) I-DLE will be present in the new season. Please look forward to that. "
After the announcement, Lucas posted on his own Weibo account, "I am very happy to be a new family member‘ Keep Running '"
"Keep Running" began airing its first season in 2014 and is now preparing to present its seventh season.
On February 11, the program announced through the Weibo official account, "Zheng Kai, Zhu Yawen, Angelababy, Li Chen, Ian Wang, Lucas NCT, and Yuqi (G) I-DLE will be present in the new season. Please look forward to that. "
After the announcement, Lucas posted on his own Weibo account, "I am very happy to be a new family member‘ Keep Running '"
"Keep Running" began airing its first season in 2014 and is now preparing to present its seventh season.
