Song Min Ho WINNER Unable to Watch P.O Block B's Acting

Eka P
Song Min Ho WINNER Unable to Watch P.O Block B's Acting - On the February 12 episode of SBS "One Night of TV Entertainment presented interviews with Song Min Ho and P.O. when the two were filming for advertisements.

On the February 12 episode of SBS "One Night of TV Entertainment presented interviews with Song Min Ho

Song Min Ho and P.O have been friends for more than 10 years, showing their extraordinary charisma on the set. Song Min Ho commented, "It's cool how we can film together like this."

In an interview, P.O. share, "I have watched all of Song Min Ho's performances in" Fiance. "I also commented afterwards."

On the other hand, Song Min Ho revealed that he could not watch P.O. as an actor. He said, "To be honest, I can't watch it. A little horrible. "

For questions about their first impression, P.O. said, "Song Min Ho is fat and rather like Pikachu."
Tags