Gong Hyo Jin Revealed Son Ye Jin's Speech Successfully Changed His Way of Life

Eka P
Gong Hyo Jin Revealed Son Ye Jin's Speech Successfully Changed His Way of Life - This year, Gong Hyo Jin celebrated 20 years of his career in the entertainment industry. The 1980-born actress starred in her first film entitled "Whispering Corridors 2" which was released in 1999.


Despite having a lot of experience and a long career, Gong Hyo Jin admitted that there were still times when he was not sure of his future as an actress. At times like this, the actress who used to be Jo In Sung's opponent was sharing the burden of thoughts with fellow actresses.

In an interview, Gong Hyo Jin shared her conversation with Son Ye Jin. Revealed by the star of the "Master's Sun" series, Son Ye Jin is a figure who inspired him to rethink many things.

"It was around 8 or 9 years ago," said Gong Hyo Jin. "I told him that I thought I would not be able to become an actress for a long time. He replied, 'I will continue to do this (become an actress) until I become a grandmother' and 'There is no work like this. Nobody can tell us pension'."

"That's when I realized something," he continued. "I really love this job but I'm very afraid of the loneliness that I will feel when the public starts leaving me so I start getting ready to let go of everything. But here is Son Ye Jin, working hard until the very end."

Gong Hyo Jin said that his conversation with Son Ye Jin changed his view of work. The star "It's Okay, It's Love" also claimed he was working hard to improve his mindset that he wanted to escape before he himself was hurt.

"I finally realized what I was doing," concluded Gong Hyo Jin with a smile. "I really want to recall all the interviews I did first and delete them. I want to spend all my life as an actress."
Tags