Cases of Persecution to Drugs in Burning Sun Damaged Seungri's Image, Said the CEO

Eka P
Cases of Persecution to Drugs in Burning Sun Damaged Seungri's Image, Said the CEO - Seungri Big Bang is currently struggling with controversy over alleged cases of abuse, sexual harassment and drug abuse at the Burning Sun nightclub. Related to this, the CEO of Burning Sun, Lee Moon Ho, released an official statement today, Monday (4/2).


"Hello, I'm the CEO of Burning Sun, Lee Moon Ho. Even though I'm late, I released this statement as CEO to respond to doubts and disappointments from many people.

"I sincerely apologize for being so late in giving this statement because I consistently examine the facts to be as accurate and detailed as possible, given how serious this problem is.

"The reason I privatize my personal Instagram account is because I want to focus all my attention on resolving the situation and finding solutions, not on social media. I have no plans to avoid or hide behind anyone about this situation.

"Regardless of the reason, the actions of our former employee, Director Jang who physically attacked the customer was his fault, and it was a crime that must be punished accordingly. After realizing how severe this situation was, I immediately called for Director Jang's dismissal, and he must reflect on his actions deeply and receive the necessary punishment, I also believe I am responsible because I am the person who hired him.

"I am very sorry that my inability to supervise my employees has caused so many people to get angry at Burning Sun. We will do our best to make sure this doesn't happen again, and we fully comply with all relevant investigations. And I want to talk about my relationship with Seungri, who has received many losses from this situation.

"Seungri and I have been friends for a long time, and I asked him if he wanted to become a consultant when I was preparing for the club. I was the first to offer that idea because he was a veteran with 10 years of experience as a Big Bang member, and I believe that asking him consulting for clubs will have the effect of additional advertising. Unlike many other businesses that Seungri manages and manages on its own, Seungri only helps as a consultant and helps us contact foreign DJs for Burning Sun, he does not intervene in actual club management.

"He resigned from his position as executive director of the club because he felt it was right for him to sort out all his relations with Burning Sun before applying for military service, mainly because he was not responsible for management for clubs like him for his other businesses and because there were problems regarding share transfers My heart is heavy and sad because Seungri received so many criticisms and reprimands for something I suggested, I am very sorry.

"This problem, which began with Director Jang's physical attack, is currently being spread on a variety of different topics including agreements with police, sexual violence, and drugs. Burning Sun has now sent all CCTV footage and documents related to the club to the investigation team , and we actively obey it.

"Apart from assault cases, everything else has not been confirmed. Most of these are unfounded rumors that have spread.

"Because of this unfortunate case, Seungri and 400 Burning Sun employees, including me, have received a lot of criticism. To stop such an event from happening again, I will actively assist with the investigation as the Burning Sun CEO and if there are errors again after the truth is revealed, I will make sure the right punishment is appropriate.

"I will obey the investigation team to immediately reveal the truth behind a situation that I am not aware of, and we do our best to make sure this doesn't happen again.

"Again, I sincerely apologize for causing concern with this case. Under no circumstances will physical assault be justified, and I will be responsible to the end to make sure the truth is revealed.

"I lowered my head and apologized to all Burning Sun customers and those who were disappointed with Burning Sun for this incident."
Tags