Chanyeol and Baekhyun EXO Plan the Form of a Duo by Using This Song

Eka P
Chanyeol and Baekhyun EXO Plan the Form of a Duo by Using This Song - Since EXO's debut in 2012, three subunits have been formed, namely EXO-K, EXO-M and EXO-CBX. Talks about subunits have not ended when the 9-member group turns 7 in 2019.


Fans of EXO clubs in Japan, EXO-L Japan, recently released an exclusive magazine that contains photos and interviews with members that have never been published before. In shooting and interviews, the members were divided in pairs and Chanyeol paired up with Baekhyun.

"Ah ... acoustic!" Chanyeol exclaimed. "I have similar thoughts. We once covered 'Love Song' on one of the radio shows, right? I think songs that give a feeling of calm will be perfect."

Chanyeol and Baekhyun themselves didn't just click on music. In an interview posted on the live album "EXO PLANET # 4 - The ElyXiOn [dot]", Baekhyun revealed that Chanyeol had a lot in common with him.

"(Chanyeol) a friend I can communicate with a lot," Baekhyun said. "Friends who take care of me and care for me sincerely. Anyway, he's a good friend. Every time I play with him, it's always magical and interesting. I always regret I can't spend more time with him."
Tags