(G) I-DLE is rumored to be comeback soon this month

Eka P
(G) I-DLE is rumored to be comeback soon this month - Good news for fans of the popular girl group rookie (G) I-DLE.


This girl group made by Cube Entertainment is rumored to be about to hold their first comeback in 2019.

Based on an exclusive report on Wednesday (06/02), currently (G) I-DLE is in the final stages of preparing their comeback.

According to the report (G) I-DLE will again present a comeback with a concept full of charisma at the end of February.

This will be the first comeback for (G) I-DLE since 6 months ago or more precisely in August 2018 released the single ‘HANN’.

For a while Cube Entertainment still hasn't given any statement regarding the news, so we just wait for further information! (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags