Dongwoo INFINITE select Woohyun as a friend to travel with

Guntur NK
Dongwoo INFINITE select Woohyun as a friend to travel with - Through the latest issue of CeCi magazine, Dongwoo INFINITE shows his love for Woohyun, by choosing him as a friend to travel with.



Dongwoo was the first person to shoot CeCi with the theme "Dream One Day", an event in which the magazine grants celebrity dreams for one day.

Dongwoo's dream is to drive to a beach on the outskirts of the city. Dongwoo looks relaxed and casual while enjoying driving by car and taking a stroll on Eurwangni Beach

In an interview after the photoshoot, Dongwoo talked about the first time he drove.

Dongwoo said, "I can not forget the first time I drove. I realize that this is his freedom. "

When asked if he likes to drive fast or drive on a quiet street, Dongwoo replied, "I prefer to feel the wind as I drive and listen to the sound, but because my team name is INFINITE, I also want to drive without restriction. "

Dongwoo also shared his reasons for choosing Woohyun as the friend he wanted to invite, and said, "Woohyun is a friend I can talk to about anything."
Tags