Wendy Red Velvet can make Kang Ho Dong cry

Guntur NK
Wendy Red Velvet can make Kang Ho Dong cry - On the February 6th episode of tvN 'Talk Mon', Wendy, Seulgi, Jung Yoo Mi, Kang Ji Seop, and Solbi were guests at the event.


Seeing Wendy as one of the guests, Jang Do Yeon commented, "I enjoyed the episode ('Knowing Bros') because Kang Ho Dong was crying at Wendy's words."

When Red Velvet became a guest on 'Knowing Bros' in 2016, Wendy told Kang Ho Dong, "I just want you to know that you really look like a good person."

Kang Ho Dong then shocked the audience by shedding tears over Wendy's comments.

Kang Ho Dong explains, "That's because I heard the praise for the first time."

DinDin then joked, "Are you crying because dongsaeng praises you?"

Kang Ho Dong replied, "I've been in this industry for more than 10 years and this is the first time I've heard a compliment."
Tags