Hyoeun revealed the reasons for Stellar's dissolution and future plans

Guntur NK
Hyoeun revealed the reasons for Stellar's dissolution and future plans - Hyoeun conducted a telephone interview with Star News, where she talked about the news of Stellar's dissolution.


He said "I do not feel depressed, I've prepared this even before it's release, it's a relief and disappointment."

He said, "Before the Lunar New Year we break, at the end of January, the agency informed us that the team might be disbanded.

After Yulhee and Gayoung left the agency in August 2017, Stellar has entered into a 4-member schedule with our new members Soyoung and Youngeun. "

Regarding the reason Stella broke up, he said "We got two new members, so we will continue as Stellar. There was something new after our last album, but we did not even think about the possibility of Stellar's dissolution.

After I heard from the agency that we were going to disperse, we rushed to set up fanmeeting

We have no problems between members, a bit awkward with new members, but we get closer after a joint schedule after August 2017. "

Hyoeun talks about her future plans and says, "I have not decided yet, I hear Yulhee and Gayoung are preparing to be actresses, I really want to keep singing, and I want to try the musicals.

I have almost no individual activity, so I want to try it, I can not break the agency easily, so I want to spend some time and think deeply about it. "
Tags