Park Ji Hoon Wanna One enjoys the first day as a student of Chung-Ang University

Guntur NK
Park Ji Hoon Wanna One enjoys the first day as a student of Chung-Ang University - On February 26, Park Ji Hoon attended a college entrance ceremony at Chung-Ang University, Seoul.

Park Ji Hoon follows a ceremonial procedure like his classmates and expressed his excitement of welcoming the beginning of the term.

Through My Daily media Park Ji Hoon commented, "Now I really feel I am 20 years old entering Chung-Ahg University, and I'm happy to meet new friends."

She also tells what she wants most to do as a student, saying, "Since I'm a student, I want to eat chicken on campus with classmates."

In celebration of this special day, Park Ji Hoon fans send a coffee truck to the Chung-Ang campus.

Park Ji Hoon will study in Performing Arts and Media
Tags