Suzy talks about the dissolution of miss A + same comeback time with Red Velvet

Guntur NK
On this day (29/1), Suzy held a showcase before the release of her new solo album Face of Love, held at Yes 24 Live Hall in Gwangjang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul.

Suzy talks about the dissolution of miss A + same comeback time with Red Velvet

On the sidelines of his showcase, Suzy talks about the dissolution of miss A, as well as the release of her album along with the girl group Red Velvet.

Regarding the group's breakup, Suzy says, "miss A broke up after 7 years together.At present, just like the last time I released my music solo, I was so nervous because it was a new effort so I decided to be stronger.Unlike when I was promoted as a group, this is the type of music I want to do with my own color, I think this is an opportunity for me to further develop. "



When asked about the release of his new album along with Red Velvet's comeback, Suzy replied, "I also idolize them, so I'm really looking forward to it." He then added, "I'm glad that we will be promoting at the same time."

Meanwhile, Suzy's second mini album 'Faces of Love', with the single 'Holiday' singles sung duet with Parliament LIVE will be released at 18:00 KST on January 29th, and it is the same time with the release of repackaged album Red Velvet 'The Perfect Red Velvet'.
Tags