Cry Yonghwa CNBLUE at the last concert before conscription

Guntur NK
Jung Yong Hwa made his last solo concert at the Hong Kong Asia Expo Arena on January 27, 2018.

Cry Yonghwa CNBLUE at the last concert before conscription

The concert became his first concert after a controversy over Jung Yong Hwa's entry for a master program with a "special track". It also became his last concert before he began carrying out conscription.

According to Taiwanese media, Jung Yong Hwa at his concert greeted in Chinese, "Hello, I'm Jung Yong Hwa." It's fun to be in Hong Kong and I'll spend all my energy here today. " Not to forget he also calmed the fans and said that he was fine.

Yong Hwa sees the fans crying in the crowd and says, "Do not cry, I want to see you smile."

However, in the end Yong Hwa himself can not hold back the tears. Seeing him crying like that, the crowds crowdedly said, "Do not cry, do not cry."

Yong Hwa also commented on his conscription, "I'm sorry, I have to go, I'll meet you two more years to come.

The leader of the band CNBLUE will perform his mandatory on March 5, 2018.
Tags