Instead of EXO, this Former U-Kiss Member Thinks BTS Will Perform at PyeongChang Olympic Closing

Guntur NK
Instead of EXO, this Former U-Kiss Member Thinks BTS Will Perform at PyeongChang Olympic Closing - Former U-Kiss boy group member Alexander claims Bangtan Boys will be performing at the closing ceremony of the 2018 Winter Olympics.

Former U-Kiss boy group member Alexander claims Bangtan Boys will be performing at the closing ceremony of the 2018 Winter Olympics.

Through his Twitter account, on Sunday (25/02) yesterday Alexander wrote about the appearance of cuitan appearance at the closing ceremony.

At first he admitted wonder why PSY did not appear, "By the way, where is PSY? Is not he the face of K-Pop in the world? Hmmm. "He then reaps the controversy after writing," I also think Bangtan Boys (who will perform). Because they've gained great popularity in the world. "

Suddenly his writing immediately received much criticism from the EXO-L, as EXO is the group selected to appear. Alexander then wrote, "For the fans who started arguing about EXO and Bangtan Boys, it's awful. Both can not be compared. Gold is gold, diamond is diamond. Appreciate both, appreciate K-Pop. You may not like what I say next, but may I say it? Please? Because I'll tell you. "

"So loyal is good. I really appreciate it because today is very difficult. But there is no need to overdo it. If I were a king, I would make these fans hold hands and sing together. Like South Korean and North Korean athletes, as a sign of peace. "

Despite giving the statement, Alexander's Twitter account continues to get a lot of criticism from both sides, who say that he has started a fight between two fandom.

Responding to that, he re-wrote, "Geez, stop muttering each other on my timeline. And for those who say I started the fire, I can not possibly say that if you did not mention it first, "he asserted.

How do you respond to the statement of former U-Kiss personnel? (www.kpopchart.net)

BTW, where is PSY? Is not he the international face of K-pop? Hmmm
- ALEXANDER 알렉산더 ♔ (@ alexander_0729) February 25, 2018
I was also expecting BTS actually. Since they became so big worldwide.
- ALEXANDER 알렉산더 ♔ (@ alexander_0729) February 25, 2018
For those FANs who r beginning to debate about EXO or BTS, suck it up. Both are good and incomparable. Gold is gold, diamond is diamond. Appreciate both, appreciate K-pop. U might not like what I say next but can I say ??? Please ??? Cuz i will.
- ALEXANDER 알렉산더 ♔ (@ alexander_0729) February 25, 2018
Being loyalty is good. I admire it cuz it's hard these days. But no need to be so extreme. If i were a king, i will make this kind of fans hold one another's hands and march. Like South and North Korean athletes, as a sign of peace. #SorryDontHateMe
- ALEXANDER 알렉산더 ♔ (@ alexander_0729) February 25, 2018
Yo, stop sneakily b * tching at each other on my timeline. And for those who said I sparked the fire, I would not point out the issue if I did not read something. I'd rather ignite this bomb then to pretend nothing happen n make it build. Anyway, time to eat chicken. BYE. Behave.
- ALEXANDER 알렉산더 ♔ (@ alexander_0729) February 25, 2018
Tags