Show a solo dance at the closing of the PyeongChang Olympics, Kai EXO reaped netizen praise

Guntur NK
Show a solo dance at the closing of the PyeongChang Olympics, Kai EXO reaped netizen praise - Kai EXO's solo dance performance at the 2018 Winter Olympics closing ceremony earned much praise from netizens.

Kai EXO's solo dance performance at the 2018 Winter Olympics closing ceremony earned much praise from netizens.

Before EXO performed the song 'Growl', at the closing ceremony of the 2018 Winter Olympics there was also a solo performance from Kai.

At that time Kai performed by wearing traditional clothes Hanbok. He dances with traditional instrument accompaniment, played by other performers.

With a mix of modern choreography and traditional music, Kai managed to impress many audiences with his performances, including South Korean society. As it appears in the comment field on the Pann site,

"Wow, I stopped breathing while watching it. Combining modern and traditional dance, I'm wondering why someone can look cool while dancing and he can also dance well, I'm very proud as a Korean,

"Honestly dance Kai is very cool. I do not know much about dance, but in my eyes the solo dance performance of Kai is really amazing, "

"Kai did well. I feel very happy,"

"From before I knew he was good at dancing. But after seeing it again I became even more amazed. It seems to chew the whole stage, "

"Ah really, dancing with hanbok and gong music is really very cool," and many more other praise comments. (www.kpopchart.net)
#EXO #KAISolo performance with the official audio. # Olympics_EXO #iHeartAwards #BestFanArmy #EXOL @weareoneEXO pic.twitter.com/b3siSZgEXJ
- 354kai (@ 354I88Kai) February 26, 2018
Tags