Said to be too thin, like this Sunmi response

Guntur NK
Sunmi responded to a fan comment calling him a body too thin.

Said to be too thin, like this Sunmi response

Sunmi's skinny figure has been the spotlight netizen since its appearance with the single 'Gashina' in the last year.

Now after returning with a new single titled 'Heroine', many fans who think that Sunmi body looks thinner than before. Of course this makes a lot of fans are worried about his health condition.

When uploading the latest photo, many fans wrote their comments about the skinny body of the former Wonder Girls personnel.

Responding to the comment, Sunmi said, "I know you're all worried about my weight. Because it looks too thin. I know I know. But I'm really fine. I will add weight, eat more and exercise so please stop talking about my weight. Please, "he wrote.

Do you think Sunmi does have a body that is too thin? (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags